As agents, we work with a number of different Spanish car hire companies (our suppliers) and each of these companies will have its own particular terms and conditions. We include information for each of our suppliers both on our quote page and also on our booking form page and it is important that you read this information before submitting a booking request. However, we outline below our own general conditions, applicable for bookings made via our website.
What the price includes
- The maximum accident cover available with each supplier with no excess (some exceptions apply).
- Unlimited mileage (some exceptions apply, see information for each supplier).
- VAT (IVA).
- In most cases, free cancellation (at any time before the hire is due to start) and free modifications (where permitted). Note that Solcar apply a cancellation charge if cancelled less than 2 weeks in advance of the pick-up date.
What the price doesn't include
- Extras such as extra drivers, baby seats and boosters. Please see the information for each supplier for the cost of hiring these extras.
- Out of hours delivery (available at airports only). We indicate the out of hours timetable and extra charge for each of our suppliers on our quote page.
- One-way hire between two offices. One-way hire is possible with some of our suppliers and the charge applicable is normally between approximately 30 and 150 euros, usually depending on the distance between the two offices.
- Fuel. In most cases, the vehicle will be delivered with a full tank of fuel and a corresponding fuel charge will be made. The fuel policy applicable will either be 'full-empty' or 'full-full'.
- Whilst the maximum cover is included in our price, there are normally some exclusions to the cover. For example, damage to the underside of the vehicle, damage to the interior of the vehicle and damage, through fault of the hirer, to the engine, gearbox or clutch.
- Theft of personal objects left in the vehicle while unattended.
In no case is a specific model of vehicle guaranteed, but rather any model within the vehicle group requested (i.e. with very similar characteristics to those of the example model shown on our quote page). If no vehicles are available within the same group, a model from a superior group should be provided at no additional cost.
Payment for the hire of the vehicle, the fuel charge and any extras required should normally be made on vehicle pick-up by the named main driver. One of our suppliers, Solcar, normally requires payment in advance. Payment must be made by credit card or debit card. For debit card payment, conditions often apply. Cash payment is never possible.